• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gerber Shorty

Shey

Default rank <1500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
100   0
Reaction score
Realize this is not the classified but thought Id get a better response here. Looking for an older Gerber Shorty, like the one pictured. Please PM if you have one to move. Thanks ODT

Attachments

• IMG_2132.jpg
    IMG_2132.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2133.jpg
    IMG_2133.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 35
Ouch, how the hell did that happen? I own several Gerber knives, but none like what you're looking for.
Would appreciate any info on the knife that you have (to expand my info/knowledge of Gerber's).
In my travels, I tend to make stops at just about every pawn shop that I run
across. I've gotten to be friends with several of the shop owners over the years & they know my
preference for Gerber knives and will tend to either call me or hold them till I run thru their area.
I will keep an eye out and let you know if I run across anything like what you are looking for via this site.
Sorry bout the blade malfunction.

My fathers knife. Broke it when I was a teenager, trying to spit a pelvic bone with the assistance of a rock. Id love to find a replacement. Has a strange handle coating, can't recall what Gerber called the finish.

Some the knives I have, the handle is called a "gator grip". But, I'm sure your knife is older than anything I got.
Have you tried ebay or amazon? Maybe even try sending a request for help to gerber?

Back
Top Bottom