• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gerogia Gun Store Bushmaster Carbon 15 $765

I disagree, since gunaggedon they are more reasonable than most. It's the only shop I deal with around here. I've bought many guns from them and no one in the county could compete in price. Good people and fair on prices in the current gun economy.

Well for me I use Classic City Firearms in Athens and The Gun Room in Winder and compare to there prices and no one comes close............ But I am not saying anything bad by all means sorry if it came across that way.

Last edited:
I disagree, since gunaggedon they are more reasonable than most. It's the only shop I deal with around here. I've bought many guns from them and no one in the county could compete in price. Good people and fair on prices in the current gun economy.

AGREE...... DSS & these guys are about the only retail gun store I will consider doing business with. Both have super customer service & fair prices

They are great folks to deal with and they have great prices. You can sometimes save $20 up the road or down the road 25 miles, but you should have no reservations about dealing with them. Before the madness they had a great selection and now they are better than a lot. And they are selling Pmags for a fair price when they get them!!:D

Well for me I use Classic City Firearms in Athens and The Gun Room in Winder and compare to there prices and no one comes close............ But I am not saying anything bad by all means sorry if it came across that way.

I was in winder store the other day, nice guys. But I wouldn't pay $16 for steel Tula 308 ammo or buy any antique rifles or shotguns. Pistol prices were average. Nothing has ever got me excited there. Not knocking them, but didn't see anything that said these are the best prices.

Back
Top Bottom