• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get ammo now.

You should buy MY ammo too...

20220702_191722.jpg

Yeah I definitely wasn’t urging people to buy ammo on here although there are some good deals to be had every now and then if you’re quicker than the next guy.

Bottom line is get it while the gettin is good.
The world is turning to crap, and governments will be buying up darn near everything they can, ammo manufacturers will be scrambling to produce for the demand and Joe Biden will be doing everything Obama can to make it harder for American peasants to buy what Ukrainians can get for free……with our grandchildrens tax dollars paying for it of course.

Yeah I’d love to see “Brotherhood”
Prices on tools and ammo here but it all starts with you.
If you want ammo sold here reasonably then post up a batch at a reasonable price, ignore the known ammo flippers that beg you to sell it to them and sit back with an evil smile as some “may “ relist at a more “reasonable” price.

When the SHTF for real and you can’t find anything anywhere then all of that goes out the window and people will be at the mercy of supply and demand prices …..but OTOH at that point if Obamas third term goes as planned the dollar won’t be worth crap anyways and the internet will be shut down and people will be trading their wives for food.

Just thinking long term in Bosnian style.
You speak the truth.

Back
Top Bottom