• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get one if you dont have one!

HarmsWay

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
120   0
Reaction score
Old Faithful Holsters is by far my favorite so far and they are offering 25% off. Try one if you dont have one.

EMAIL I RECIEVED

"Save huge with our Black Friday sale. We're giving 25% off almost everything we sell so now's the time to get your holsters for Christmas. Plus, we guarantee all holsters purchased during the sale will be delivered before Christmas.The sale begins on Thursday at 6:30 PM and ends on Monday at midnight. So hurry and buy the world's stealthiest, most comfortable holster at an incredible price before its too late.

Please share this offer with your friends and family so they can take advantage too (don't forget about your friends in your favorite forum - they'll thank you for the tip)."

25% Off
Use coupon code "xmas" at checkout for discount. Applies to Every Holster and Holster Kit on our website. Belts not included.

Offer Expires: Monday Nov 26, 2012

http://oldfaithfulholsters.com/

Last edited:
Old Faithful Holsters is by far my favorite so far and they are offering 25% off. Try one if you dont have one.

EMAIL I RECIEVED

"Save huge with our Black Friday sale. We're giving 25% off almost everything we sell so now's the time to get your holsters for Christmas. Plus, we guarantee all holsters purchased during the sale will be delivered before Christmas.The sale begins on Thursday at 6:30 PM and ends on Monday at midnight. So hurry and buy the world's stealthiest, most comfortable holster at an incredible price before its too late.

Please share this offer with your friends and family so they can take advantage too (don't forget about your friends in your favorite forum - they'll thank you for the tip)."

25% Off
Use coupon code "xmas" at checkout for discount. Applies to Every Holster and Holster Kit on our website. Belts not included.

Offer Expires: Monday Nov 26, 2012

Link to the site?

Back
Top Bottom