• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get out and vote in November

Voted this morning. We are fortunate to live in a country where the people have the right to protect their constitutional rights. Be assured the Dems. are turning out in force to get this state and country back on track for their progressive agenda.
So exercise your right and vote!

Bump, early voted this morning.

I'm saying this as what some of you old-timers would call an "entitled-snowflake-millennial" - the younger people, especially the leftists, are mobilizing heavily across various social media platforms for the midterms.

"Muh city/county has always been red, I'm good." is not an excuse. Go vote, early voting is well underway, even at a busy polling station (North Fulton Annex), it took me 15-20 mins tops. Do not under-estimate the ignorant but motivated.

Bump, early voted this morning.

I'm saying this as what some of you old-timers would call an "entitled-snowflake-millennial" - the younger people, especially the leftists, are mobilizing heavily across various social media platforms for the midterms.

"Muh city/county has always been red, I'm good." is not an excuse. Go vote, early voting is well underway, even at a busy polling station (North Fulton Annex), it took me 15-20 mins tops. Do not under-estimate the ignorant but motivated.
Amen my young friend.:D
I hope conservatives realize how critical this election is.

Let me please remind all of my Democrat friends that they have a right to vote too and Democrat ballots can be cast on Wednesday November 7th! Remember Replublicans vote on Tuesdays and Democrats vote on Wednesday

Back
Top Bottom