GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

Tikka T3 TAC A1 .308 sporting an AAC SDN-6

lhx03ugh.jpg

Attachments

• Bessie Cropped.jpg
    Bessie Cropped.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 50
IMG_2478.JPG
Ok this was a long time in the making and a lot of money for a plastic gun but it is fun as all get out!
M&P 15-22 barrel cut to 4.5 inches. My cheap .30cal suppressor ( it's a monocore design and it's easier to get apart and clean after 500 rounds than my rimfire with baffles, that stays on the pistola)
And a binary trigger, and those triggers are a blast with a .22 but not so much on other calibers. I just bought parts and pieces while I waited on my stamp to arrive

View attachment 1373430 Ok this was a long time in the making and a lot of money for a plastic gun but it is fun as all get out!
M&P 15-22 barrel cut to 4.5 inches. My cheap .30cal suppressor ( it's a monocore design and it's easier to get apart and clean after 500 rounds than my rimfire with baffles, that stays on the pistola)
And a binary trigger, and those triggers are a blast with a .22 but not so much on other calibers. I just bought parts and pieces while I waited on my stamp to arrive
gober13 gober13 i got a lot of inspiration from your build to do this one. Just went with a shorter barrel

Back
Top Bottom