• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GET SOME. Official NFA Pic thread.

View attachment 2044443 View attachment 2044442 Just got this back from accurate ordinance in dacula. Took it outside for a test run. Ran it with a Thompson machine, dead air mask and huntertown suppressors, it cycles everything down to CCI suppressor 970 fps. And stays pretty quiet up to federal automatch 1200 fps. I’m gonna try some mini mags later. Is accurate enough out to 15 yards and a blast to shoot! They did a great job! The Thompson was the loudest and I couldn’t tell much difference in the other two.
That's pretty sweet. Is it a Mark IV where they shortened & threaded the barrel?

That's pretty sweet. Is it a Mark IV where they shortened & threaded the barrel?
No a mk III , standard bull barrel not threaded. I picked it up on here just for this project. Always thought it would be cool to do one like that, from the movie assassins, except mine isn’t cut all the way down. I wanted the bullet to get some spin before it goes through the suppressor.
Accurate ordnance was so impressed with there work that they put it on there website

20190324_145839.jpg

Back
Top Bottom