• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get you some of that OD Green Hi-Point

heck, i've got a cheapo 25 that makes it look good.lol. it was a friends dads pistol. rode in his pocket everyday for years and years. finish is wore off comepletely. dern thing shoots like a dream.

I would buy it if I had the money, I would be proud to know I was the only one that had one, it would make me special.:D
And I do like hi points they are good guns, the 45 is as heavy as my dewalt drill but still a good gun. then again 1911s are heavy too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would buy it if I had the money, I would be proud to know I was the only one that had one, it would make me special.:D
And I do like hi points they are good guns, the 45 is as heavy as my dewalt drill but still a good gun. then again 1911s are heavy too.

your already special ...... your the keeper of the rectangular transportation vehicle ;)

your already special ...... your the keeper of the rectangular transportation vehicle ;)

OH thank you......I forgot that..:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom