• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get you some of that OD Green Hi-Point

yes they are, it is funny how people that have never owned them or shot them call them pos, they are calling an AMERICAN MADE PRODUCT a pos, real true american.

It is what it is sir. There are several American firearms I proudly own....I will NOT own that one. And I have shot one, thanks.

It is what it is sir. There are several American firearms I proudly own....I will NOT own that one. And I have shot one, thanks.

well I have owned 5 and shot them a hell of a lot and never had a problem with ANY OF THEM, and I will own them again , but for you to say they are a pos is just wrong. just because you do not like them, you insult myself and thousands of others that have proven them to be good guns.

your turning it into a personal attack. no one else has. just because i think they're junk only means I don't want one. my dad carried a lorcin for years. hated the gun, loved the man.

well I have owned 5 and shot them a hell of a lot and never had a problem with ANY OF THEM, and I will own them again , but for you to say they are a pos is just wrong. just because you do not like them, you insult myself and thousands of others that have proven them to be good guns.

Me saying they are a POS is my opinion. Nothing against you and what you like, but saying someone is unamerican is not insulting because they don't like the gun? Really.

Back
Top Bottom