• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Get your 299.00 Glock 22

RamRoddoc

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
I don't know if you made it to Ed's Pawn in Stockbridge for their customer appreciation sale but I stopped by there and they had police trade in Glock 22's for 299.00 with one mag no box.

They have a big box of them and when the display gets low they pull from the pile.

The have other sales and had S&W 3rd gen pistols, the last one was still there at 4 pm. It's $250 and a little rough but looks good to go functionally.

They had rough looking hi-points for $45. Where in the heck can you buy a functional pistol for $45?

Lots of hunting rifles and shotguns to pick from some great deals some just good.

Glock 23 magazines were $15 used. New Glock magazines were 5/$20 each.

No HK or Sig's were on sale.

There were a couple of 12 ga SxS's that caught my eye. Brought one home! Antique blackpowder cartridge gun from England with Damascus twist barrels. Doubt that it will ever see any powder again, but for the price it is a great wall hanger! Love those rabbit ear hammers!

boneboy96:568885 said:
There were a couple of 12 ga SxS's that caught my eye. Brought one home! Antique blackpowder cartridge gun from England with Damascus twist barrels. Doubt that it will ever see any powder again, but for the price it is a great wall hanger! Love those rabbit ear hammers!

Lets see some pics, I love the historical items. One mans junk may be another's treasure.

Back
Top Bottom