• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting Back on the ATF BS Waiting List!

I am not sure if it is clear in the video that the Quick Detach Adapters are not included. They are separate.

The thing about buying suppressors that I hate is that there is no good way to compare. I would like to test them first. Not many places you can do that unless you know someone that has one or you can go to one of these meets they have once in a while.
Also by the time your stamp comes in they already have new models out.
Actually you do get one quick detach mount with the Optimus : it’s hiding in there but it is in there .

wait times are all over the place. If you really want a suppressor then just do it .

I work there and the atf still makes me wait 13 months . I just got my stamp for my wolverine . I submitted it on Halloween 2018 . So yeah like the Nike commercials say “just do it “

I can tell you that the same can will sound different depending on where you shoot it and on what. Loudest will be in the woods with crack being reflected, and quietest will in an open field. Semi is louder than bolt also. I've had mine for a few years and hunt with a Harvester 762. Omega wasn't out when I got mine. However; it is quieter than a 22lr rifle shooting bulk ammo.
There are a lot of different reasons to get any one can (price, weight, usage, etc); just know that next year there will be something newer and better (just like cars). Buy what you want because you will have it a long time.

Back
Top Bottom