• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting Benchmade Auto sharpened

GATimberdoodle

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
¿Quien es Mas Macho?
55   0
Reaction score
Would like to get a BM auto sharpened. BM has done right by me with their eversharp program on assisted blades.

However, they are touchy about autos- who can own, who they will ship to, etc.

I won't ship it to them for sharpening if all I will get back is a Georgia Boy Bad- We'll Keep It note.

Thoughts? Options?

Olde towne cutlery cumming, ga
Call them and ask. They have sharpened knives for me and get them scary sharp if you have time to leave it. If they aint too busy they are quick but if they are slammed it may take a few hours

Would like to get a BM auto sharpened. BM has done right by me with their eversharp program on assisted blades.

However, they are touchy about autos- who can own, who they will ship to, etc.

I won't ship it to them for sharpening if all I will get back is a Georgia Boy Bad- We'll Keep It note.

Thoughts? Options?

Run that by me again? BM will not honor their lifesharp service on auto openers in GA?

**Never mind - I see it's a Federal law, not a BM policy. (What a chicken**** country we live in)

By placing an order or receiving a Product Service (Lifesharp Service, Lasermark Service, warranty or repair) from us for any automatic opening knife product, you agree that you meet any or all of the following criteria established by Federal law:

Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:

Back
Top Bottom