• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting fingerprinted?

As mentioned above, the ATF will send you the cards for free, and pretty quick. Just don't forget you ordered them or the huge envelope in the mail with BATF all over it will make your heart stop. I've sent my own in on my last 4 applications. I sent 1 kinda rough one, just to see if they'd kick it back, they didn't. I really feel like if it were that important, you'd have to go to their place and prove who you are and let them take the prints, just like for other government agencies. Good luck.

As mentioned above, the ATF will send you the cards for free, and pretty quick. Just don't forget you ordered them or the huge envelope in the mail with BATF all over it will make your heart stop. I've sent my own in on my last 4 applications. I sent 1 kinda rough one, just to see if they'd kick it back, they didn't. I really feel like if it were that important, you'd have to go to their place and prove who you are and let them take the prints, just like for other government agencies. Good luck.

not gonna lie it made my heart surely beat faster till I remembered I’d ordered them lol it was crazy fast shipping too

seems that if you have a concealed permit they already have your prints, so why bother.

We are doing it. I know it's a drive, but if you come out this way I'd be glad to hook you up. I did two Thursday, one guy said he was on here.

Cool, I need you to do me and the wife.........that sounded really bad, lol. but seriously we need the prints done for an sbs on a trust. I've got the cards and ink.

Back
Top Bottom