Getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

CostaRicaBound

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
I just saw some newbie on here posting 300 rounds of 9mm fmj for $200. Right next to an ad for 1000 rounds of same ammo for $230. Either that is a case of ridiculous price gouging, or someone is just an utter moron. I understand supply/demand economics, but some of this crap is beyond comprehension.

I just saw some newbie on here posting 300 rounds of 9mm fmj for $200. Right next to an ad for 1000 rounds of same ammo for $230. Either that is a case of ridiculous price gouging, or someone is just an utter moron. I understand supply/demand economics, but some of this crap is beyond comprehension.
Neither A. Nor B. Buy C. All of the above.

And actually not a newb. Been here for 5 years with no feedback. Wonder why?

What’s getting ridiculous is all the posts of people complaining of capitalism... if you don’t want to buy it... move on... if you don’t like the person... block them... who cares if a noob tries to get double the money... if nobody buys it then why does it matter? It’s going to be marked as deal of the day anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom