• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting some weird Bigfoot activity in North Georgia.

If its real, why hasn't anyone shot one ? I know I'm in the woods and hear all that, I'm unloading!

Think of all the years and all the hunters just in Georgia, not to mention across the country. Yet no one has popped a cap on one of these and showed it off at the local deer cooler?

The only place your going to see BigFeets is down at the Ga. dome when the monster trucks come to town.

If its real, why hasn't anyone shot one ? I know I'm in the woods and hear all that, I'm unloading!

Think of all the years and all the hunters just in Georgia, not to mention across the country. Yet no one has popped a cap on one of these and showed it off at the local deer cooler?

The only place your going to see BigFeets is down at the Ga. dome when the monster trucks come to town.
think of all the people with trail cameras now also. Surely if it was real someone would have got one on a picture by now.

think of all the people with trail cameras now also. Surely if it was real someone would have got one on a picture by now.

I agree completely, but I would like to know what was caught on that dash Cam video.
something fast ! Really fast ! Hope it runs just as fast away from me !

Back
Top Bottom