• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting some weird Bigfoot activity in North Georgia.

I live in Ellijay and hunt all surrounding forest. I personally have never herd anything like this. I am a firm believer that a large mammal like that could not possibly exist without someone having bagged one already? I know there's a lot of realestate up here but there are also a lot of hunters and game cam's. IMHO it's very unlikely. However if I was in the woods and made visual I would shoot just to prove one exist. If it was humans in suits they better not run into me, unless they have an orange vest over their BIGFOOT suit.:p

Im not saying they are real, and Im also not saying they are not.
I try to keep an open mind on everything.
I have never seen one ,but that dosn't make it any less real either.
But as others have said , If they have been seen basicly all over the globe then why have no bones ,carcus, anything of it been found?
Could be they carry off the dead who knows?
But with so many reports and in such large numbers not one single jaw bone ,tooth, nothing??
Baffles the hell out of me.
To be honest I would love to see one.
Dont think I would run, probly be in shock.
But to know what you saw was real would have to be priceless.

Oh and the people talking about "unloading" in the direction of sound / movement need to go back to hunting safety class.. Like I said there's a lot of hunters / hikers / / dogs/ whatever out there that you shouldn't shoot and I've run into plenty. Please don't shoot unless you properly identify your target and even then a confident shot at a VITAL ZONE. Even if it is an animal you don't want it to be someones pet or a game animal that crawls off and dies of infection 2 weeks later. This Applies to Bigfoot as well:D

Yes my buddy was going to try to load them on his computer from his phone last night.

He is going hunting after work today so I will have to ask him later when he gets home.

He is not a techincal guy so we shall see but I hope to get the pics on my camera should they still be there this weekend.

It is very possible that bigfoot could exist. I mean, if it's possible that Obama get reelected than anything possible right? And as for as that "F#$%! bigfoot" show, it's done more to make me disbelieve than than anything! Anyways love the conversation. Keep'em center-mass!

Back
Top Bottom