• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting started

I made the area where the press goes 1.5 inch thick i have 2 3/4" hardwood plywood glued together table is 60 wide single sheet over cabnet. From what I read and seen don't want very much if any flex.

I made the area where the press goes 1.5 inch thick i have 2 3/4" hardwood plywood glued together table is 60 wide single sheet over cabnet. From what I read and seen don't want very much if any flex.

That should be ok. It might come down to how well the top is attached to the support underneath. Hard to tell until you try it with a press bolted in place.

For .45 I like Bullseye and Universal for lighter target loads. Unique and AA#5 for hotter loads. My go to for .223 is AA2230. It meters very smoothly and has proven to be very accuate. The press you bought is a great value. I have tons of Lee stuff and no complaints. I like the Lyman reloading manual the best.

Getting a little closer still don't have press yet hope it comes in today. I ordered some 223 brass already primed and bullets 55 gr. jsp 1000 rounds comes in ammo can for 252.00 looked like best deal I could find. I still have to get powders been looking at chart using everyones recommendations, and gotta get some 45acp stuff, going to try and go this weekend and look. Thanks everyone for the help.

Back
Top Bottom