• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting suppressor shipped to house

So how long did it take , from order to delivery
??
Process hasn't started yet since I need to get them my prints but should get sent off today or tomorrow. If Eforms is as fast as we all hope it could be as short as 90 days plus transit time from Texas to GA.

I've been hearing a lot about Silencer Central, and that they pioneered this whole 'ship the can right to your door' thing, but I'm still trying to get my head around it.

As far as I knew an FFL transfer had to take place either at their place of business or a 'legit' gun show venue. Sure they can do some kind of electronic 4473... Lots of places do that, but the transfer still seems (to me) to have to take place at the FFL's location.

That being said, Silencer Central obviously knows what they are doing and the ATF has signed off, so I guess it's a real thing. Just not sure how.

I've been hearing a lot about Silencer Central, and that they pioneered this whole 'ship the can right to your door' thing, but I'm still trying to get my head around it.

As far as I knew an FFL transfer had to take place either at their place of business or a 'legit' gun show venue. Sure they can do some kind of electronic 4473... Lots of places do that, but the transfer still seems (to me) to have to take place at the FFL's location.

That being said, Silencer Central obviously knows what they are doing and the ATF has signed off, so I guess it's a real thing. Just not sure how.

Not sure why but cans have always been able to mail to your door with a 4473 by mail. I don’t remember if it’s only with a trust, or if it’s only cans, but I remember 4473 by mail on a can years ago.

Whats funny is that when I bought my first can from QRF, I had to do a 4473 when I picked it up. Over the last 2 years, no 4473, just get and go.

Not sure how that works either... I picked up a few cans from them last year and had to do the funky 4473 computer they use.

Not sure why but cans have always been able to mail to your door with a 4473 by mail. I don’t remember if it’s only with a trust, or if it’s only cans, but I remember 4473 by mail on a can years ago.

Interesting.

Aren't these the super deadly things that only assassins use? And they can get lost by your local postal dweeb?

Yet a chunk of milled aluminum with a serial number has to be transferred face to face to save all the children.

Back
Top Bottom