• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Getting tired of all the bs.

What gets old is everyone wanting to get more than they paid for the gun 10 years ago. That and all the guys here treating gun trading like a business. A gun will be on here for 300 bucks and next week a different guy has it and now it's 400 .
Well technically, I have a Mini 14 I bought in 1985 for $350, aaaannd since its the A team SS folder model, it IS in fact worth at least 4 or 5 x what I paid for it.
Then, there's the Model 29, I carried as a LEO in the 70's and paid I think $300 for new, now it'd list on here for, a min of 5x that, so, there ya go.

Want to trade for this? Am local.
Sure - time and day?
Silence.

I give you $xx for 5.
OK - when?
Silence

I want it.
Sorry - you did not answer me right away with an "I will take it" - so I sold it. (after several PMs and I do have a life outside of ODT.)

Item listed at $300.
I'll give you $200.
Turns out this guy has been looking for what I listed and after finding the cheaper version for $200 at his LGS and what he wants for more than the one I have listed - tries to lowball me.
Nope.

It seems as if ODT has become a third world country much of the time. Similar to Craigslist.
Either everyone has A.D.D. or some sort of instant gratification syndrome.
Getting old quick.
I like the ones who post a gun and say tx is the fastest way to get to them... CRICKETS.

I'm over the emails, texts, PMs, etc.

I am going old school in 2020....BEEPER.

Like a 90's drug dealer....

iu-9.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom