• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GGS - Gen2 Glock 17 $275

yup but good luck ever getting anythign you see on their instagram page. they wont hold them for you and those things fly off the shelf almost instantly. you more or less have to walk in after they price them. but hey im sure some enterprising odt member will buy it and then post it on here for twice the cost. . .i can think of a few really easily . . .thank god for feedback lol

do you still have glock gen 2 if you do call me 404 271 8892 i would like to get it if its possible

Call GGS (Georgia Gun Store)......they posted it on their Instagram page for sale/sail.........I am sure it is most likely gone by now........nothing sits in that place very long..........but give them a call, you never know.

yup but good luck ever getting anythign you see on their instagram page. they wont hold them for you and those things fly off the shelf almost instantly. you more or less have to walk in after they price them. but hey im sure some enterprising odt member will buy it and then post it on here for twice the cost. . .i can think of a few really easily . . .thank god for feedback lol

Coming to ODT for $450 in 3...2...1.....

Back
Top Bottom