• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Ghost Guns" are the newest target

I realize this is a leftist organization/website. This is a quick example of a statistic found online.

Definition of ghost gun​

: a gun that lacks a serial number by which it can be identified and that is typically assembled by the user (as from purchased or homemade components

This isn’t necessarily the legal definition, but throwing in the word “typically” changes statistics dramatically.

Not illegal at all....they are just adding additional (retarded) stipulations such as the 80% frame can't be shipped with the tools and jigs and if an FFL comes in contact with an unserialized firearm, they have to serialize it (LOL). But I don't know of any FFLs that buy them now so....just goes to show you how out of touch our "leader$hit" is.

I couldn’t give two ****s about 80% lowers. HOWEVER, give these MFers an inch and they’ll try to take a mile. This is just a test to see what they can get away with.

We can thank trump for declaring bump stocks to be “machine guns”. Lots of people didn’t care about bump stocks. But as you note, it’s all incremental and eventually those who don’t care about one or two items will have something they care about targeted next. Braces and certain triggers are likely next. That will cause more of a reaction I assume.

We can thank trump for declaring bump stocks to be “machine guns”. Lots of people didn’t care about bump stocks. But as you note, it’s all incremental and eventually those who don’t care about one or two items will have something they care about targeted next. Braces and certain triggers are likely next. That will cause more of a reaction I assume.
Im pretty sure the whacko in Vegas that killed a bunch of people had a lot to do with bump stocks getting banned.

Im pretty sure the whacko in Vegas that killed a bunch of people had a lot to do with bump stocks getting banned.
No he did not. He had absolutely nothing to do with Trump drafting an executive order to declare a piece of plastic a machine gun and the ATF drafting a regulation that said the same ludicrous statement based on Trump’s executive order. Just like criminals using so called ghost guns have nothing to do with the ATF making a regulation claiming that an 80% lower is a firearm.

No he did not. He had absolutely nothing to do with Trump drafting an executive order to declare a piece of plastic a machine gun and the ATF drafting a regulation that said the same ludicrous statement based on Trump’s executive order. Just like criminals using so called ghost guns have nothing to do with the ATF making a regulation claiming that an 80% lower is a firearm.
Good thing he stopped there, we still have belt loops bump boards rubber bands and Jerry Miculeks trigger finger….republican or democrat they want to strip you’re rights and it just eroded overtime till you’re holding nothing

Back
Top Bottom