• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ghost pictures

When I was 21, I moved in with my dad for a short period. (My parents divorced when I was young so I never lived with him)

He lived in a house that has been in the family since it was built in the late 1800's.

My bedroom was in front of the house which lead into a really wide hallway which had a set of creapy ass stairs that lead to a creapy ass attic.

I heard something in the hallway one night and got up to look. Coming down the steps was an old woman with long white hair in a long white dress.

I went back to bed because I thought I was dreaming or something. The next morning I was telling my sister about it when her eyes got wide. She said when they first moved in, she heard something in her room and looked up at an old woman with long white hair and a long dress..

I told my grandmother about it, she was born and raised in the house. Her mother died, in this house, when she was young so her grandmother raised her and her brothers. Her grandmother also died in the house. She never had her hair cut and was buried in a long white dress.

True story.

Here is a picture of my ghost

ghost.jpg

or is that not what we are talking about? :)

Same house as the other account. My grandmother's brother died of appendicitis when he was 5 or 6 in the front formal parlor.

When my sister was dating her now husband, he came to pick her up for a date and of course had to wait for her to get ready.

As he was waiting, he saw something out of the corner of his eye and turned to see a 5 or 6 year old boy looking at him. He said they stared at each other for 15-20 seconds and he was gone.

If you knew my brother in law, you would know he is an honest, no nonsense kind of guy so I believe him.

This was an interesting story that I guess is reaching a conclusion since the home has been destroyed.

The Indiana Demon house in Gary. Apparently a portal to Hell. Tons of news articles to read. Apparently 800 pages of police and other governmental agencies paperwork that seem to back up claims of possession. One of the caseworkers saw a kid levitate and walk up the wall.......backwards. So yeah.......have fun with that.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/demon-house-torn-down_us_56b1fcdfe4b08069c7a58370

Check out doppelgänger

Emilie Sagee was one that had this happen
with numerous witnesses.

Abe Lincoln, and one of the queens of
England also.

My mother-in-law passed away last fall. She'd had a rough life - widowed young, raised three small kids on her own, struggling with finances, rebellious teens (one of which I married :)), and always hauling around a 50lb bag of guilt and resentment over her husband's early death. She did find her happiness, though, with her grandkids and her sisters' children.

I was always on very good terms with her. At her core she was a hard working gal who never asked for anything. She grew up on a farm during the depression, put herself through nursing school before she was married and when her kids were in high school she went back to work as a nurse and did 20 years before retiring.

Her last few years were tough - mounting health problems and creeping dementia. She got moved into a care facility near my sister-in-law and, ultimately, was comfortable.

She didn't want a funeral but we did arrange a memorial service at the local cemetery. The service was held in a chapel in an old mausoleum that had a large alcove at the head of the room, where her coffin was placed. Behind the coffin, around the base of the alcove, were a series of low stone benches.

During the service while the minister was speaking I glance up past her coffin and was surprised to see her sitting on one of the benches watching the ceremony with a slight smile on her face. Or rather, I got the strong sense that I had seen her there - it's very hard to describe and I still haven't sorted it all out in my mind.

Could it be emotion? Oh sure, and I tell myself that every time I think of this. I was praying that she had finally found peace and maybe my wishful thinking got the better of me.

Or maybe not...

Back
Top Bottom