• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ghost pictures

Well speaking of dogs barking at nothing.....my Lab went absolutely bat crap foaming at the mouth crazy barking and growling. She was in the bed with me and we had just laid down not to long before that. I had not even went to sleep, nothing anywhere to be seen, no noises nothing strange that I had perceived. She had never done that before or after. What made it even more odd was that fact that it was Halloween night.......

How can anyone get any sleep with a lab in the bed?

Took this in 2012 while staying at the Myrtles Plantation in LA. Legend has it one of the slaves put poison in one of the kids birthday cakes just to make them sick, but 3 of the kids died. BOO!
Yeah that sucks! Is that like a little kids face?
Well speaking of dogs barking at nothing.....my Lab went absolutely bat crap foaming at the mouth crazy barking and growling. She was in the bed with me and we had just laid down not to long before that. I had not even went to sleep, nothing anywhere to be seen, no noises nothing strange that I had perceived. She had never done that before or after. What made it even more odd was that fact that it was Halloween night.......
Thats definitely ironic! Lol

Here was an interesting article that came across my FB feed the other day. Lizzie Borden makes an appearance?

http://www.penbaypilot.com/article/...unnerving-encounter-lizzie-borden-house/66037
I see some kind of whitish outline in the mirror. Lol
Well my 92 pound girl sleeps in my son's room now hahaha.

And that night my wife was actually sleeping in my son's room so me and big girl had plenty of room.
Ur lab weighs 92lbs!? Lol

I know and that's why that incident wasn't forgotten. Plus her disposition is very sweet and quiet so it was out of character for her too. Something has to really got to get her stimulated to bark.
Was the dog sleeping before then? I've had a couple dogs run in their sleep and then get startled by their own dream and wakeup running around the room barking. At 2 in the afternoon it's funny. At 2AM it's time to grab the PDW and clear sectors.

Back
Top Bottom