• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ghosting Punishable By ODT Enema

Seriously, you get mad when you PM someone and don't get a response?

I can understand when you have been talking to someone and they just stop responding, and then getting "upset" but really you get so upset you want to add more regulations to a site some would say is already over regulated as is?

I can tell you I don't always respond to PM's, mostly because I'll get a trade offer that is incomplete or no where near what my listed trades are. There have also been times in my past that I stopped replying for other reasons ( life got in the way, family emergency, etc...) And before you say it only takes 1 min to respond... True but since ppl are already hurt over not getting a response, I loath to think how they would feel if that response wasn't "enough" of an explanation or "polite" enough for them and another b....h Fest happens or worse you make an enemy because of a simple "No".

Sometimes it is easier to not respond and just let it go then to get in a PM convo and getting the other party more upset because their stippled glock isn't worth $600 or their "matching numbers" SKS isn't matching nor worth $500.

My .02$ anyway

I always thought it was when you completely disappear from a girl you've been talking to soon after you sleep together.

Maybe there's more than gun trading going on around here.

download.jpeg

That 800 dollar stippled Glock, um, let me swing by the bank, bro.. ..

Over 10 times that people say want it on my pm. nothing happens after that.

通过我的 BLA-AL00 上的 Tapatalk发言

Back
Top Bottom