• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ghosting Punishable By ODT Enema

Is anybody else sick and tired of Trader with the lack of respect to say no, or I changed my mind? It has happened to me 3 times this week, come on Traders the ODT is a pretty tight knit community at least have the common respect to say No, Ghosting is pure disrespectful this is not Facebook, grow up and grow a pair.
Ghosting should be another grade on your profile it should be Positive, Negative, Neutral and Ghosted or maybe a special ODT Ghost Pepper enema, if you don't already know what a enema is you don't want to know.
100% agree. Times have changed on here and we need to get back to how it used to be if we can.

Hell I'd be happy as a mother ****er if a sailor that lists a rifle for cell would actually respond when I say in a PM, "I'll buy your rifle at your asking price. When and where can we meet?" You can't answer? **** you.

Why you gotta hate on 'em? They read your auction book and are just following established protocol.

running that mouth that you want an item, then never responding to the sailer
maybe its just a covert way to comment on one of those $3,000 Glocks in a way that can't be reported and get you in ODT jail for 24-48 hours. Since GLWS is objectionable, asking questions or questioning said specs/ worth, they spent , $2,000 without simply stating, you are screwed, we don't care that you spent $2K customizing to your like, take it like a suppository and sell for the real $500 value.

Back
Top Bottom