• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gimme dat damned fish!

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
225   0
Reaction score
From the "Cop Shop" in the Telegraph:

"A to-go order almost turned into “go time” when a who woman phoned in an order for two fish dinners arrived at Shurling Seafood on Shurling Drive in east Macon to pick them up April 6. The patron then accused the woman who took the orders of apparently not answering the phone promptly enough, a Bibb sheriff’s report said. The customer threatened to “jump across the counter” and fight the restaurant employee. Footage from a surveillance camera later showed the woman leap onto a counter. She then left with the fish dinners and without paying."

LOL! Right down the street.

From last weekend's shootings.....
"Saturday's two homicides bring the total number of homicides for Macon-Bibb County to 11 so far this year, said Bibb County Coroner Leon Jones."

I believe that a woman was found shot in her kitchen by a stray bullet last week too. That should make us up to 12 homicides so far and we haven't even finished the first four months of the year.

9 years in Chicago and I never even pocketed a knife for protection. I think I'm going to start wearing IIIA soft armor around here (Macon) now.

Back
Top Bottom