• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Girl, 11, attacked in Cobb County mall bathroom

I used to talk to my little girl through the door while she was in the public ladies room, to check on her, if she took a minute.

Sweetie are you okay in there?

yes daddy!
The father did the right thing. Sadly, in our liberal world we can not give instant justice without thinking of the consequences. If he had been carrying and had drawn and fired the perp was running and the immediate threat was over. He would have been arrested and bystanders could have been hurt either by a stray bullet or in the stampede that would follow. The addage still holds true that discretion is the better part of valor.

Another big factor in this story is that the girl fought her would be kidnapper. Had her father not been waiting, she still would have gotten away in this instance. Fortunately the father would have been there either way. Children should be taught that if someone is trying to take them they should kick/scratch/bite/scream and get help. They should know that even if the person threatens them or their family they should still fight. Unfortunately, children abducted by predators often don't survive.

So thankful to read the girl is ok. The perp looked really good in that mugshoot for having been caught by the father. People are crazy and situational awareness is key, but dang kids should be able to go to the bathroom with no fear.

Exactly! Not a single bruise or busted anything. I try to live my life by the Word, but I would have beat the brakes off this POS!

Back
Top Bottom