• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Girl Scout cookies anyone? Not exactly a deal but half-price shipping if you order nine.

bugsy714

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
21   0
Reaction score
92be9bcfcce185d94d1d388e0acc862c.jpg

It’s that time of year again and our little scout is trying to reach a new goal!

Really appreciate any support you can give by ordering a box or two or 20 no judgment here :-)

Sales of the cookies, help support her troop and teach her about getting out there and hustling for what she wants. Plus, they are pretty darn tasty

Order for delivery directly to you below. if you order nine boxes, shipping is half off… Who are you kidding you know you want at least nine!

https://app.abcsmartcookies.com/#/social-link-landing/84bf7d26-60dd-4f25-9c69-a9f4237ebc11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were the cookie managers for my daughter's.group one year,at one time we had over 600 cases.of cookies in our house they were everywhere....thank goodness we only did it once.....

We were the cookie managers for my daughter's.group one year,at one time we had over 600 cases.of cookies in our house they were everywhere....thank goodness we only did it once.....

Bless the people who volunteer for that chore! Thankfully, I live right around the corner from the hub for my entire county. It’s amazing to see just how many cases of cookies they have in their.

Back
Top Bottom