Give me liberty or give me dead air?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrill1911

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
21   0
Reaction score
Still torn between the dead air ghost and the liberty cosmic. I feel like my major concern is with the mono core baffle and longevity. If I get an endcap strike on the cosmic now the whole piece has to be replaced where I can buy endcap from dead air. Performance I think they are pretty close with the dead air full length. Maybe I'm being overly cautious but it's quite the investment. Any advise would be appreciated just trying to get 2nd and 3rd opinions

Well since you asked for "any advice," I say neither. For between $100 - $200 cheaper (local prices), I'd get the Obsidian.

Or if you're trying to beat 41f, buy whatever you can find in stock. Check your alignment, shoot good ammo, and make sure your can doesn't come loose, and you shouldn't have to worry about strikes.

looked at the obsidian but cant find it in stock any where if you have inside info let me know!

Yeah check with QRF, or call Rugged and ask what other dealers they have in GA. But like I said if you're trying to beat 41f, then you may just have to take what you can find in stock.

im trying to beat it for living arrangement purposes but im still not going to go blow money on something dumb just to say i have one

Well your original two cans are very nice also so I wouldn't call either a dumb purchase, but it looks like QRF has the Obsidian so for the price, that would be my first choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom