• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway Souvenir: Appreciation For US Army Apache Pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
419   0
Reaction score
Hello Boys and Girls!!! ....lol
I am re-opening this Giveaway and will choose some others winners to get the same souvenir... I visited my Son last weekend, before his deployment (they are leaving this Wednesday January 27) and he gave me some more of them shells to gift to some of you.

Another SIX winners will be chosen Monday night at 9:00 pm.

Rules remain the same. All previous winners won't be part of it anymore, but all of you that already had posted your entry, you are already in again automatically. Those of you that haven't posted, please, jump in... grab the chance to hold these nice 30mm shells from my Son's Apache Helicopter.

Today, Saturday January 23, 2021
###########################################################################
The Apache helicopter flies through the sky through all weather conditions to deliver destruction to the enemies of our United States. The men and women who fly them act as archangels providing overwatch for troops; the pilots of these war machines have been saving U.S. military ground troops for years.

The helicopter is simply a tool. The pilots — with their knowledge and skill — are the blood that is pumped through the veins and arteries of this war machine.

In less than 40 days, My Son, (one of the Apache Pilots at Charlie Company, 1-82 ARB, 82nd CAB Blue Wolves), will be deployed, to give that cover to ground troops somewhere. He is one of us here at ODT, but always ask not to be identified, but truth is he loves ODT. He gave me a bunch of shells to giveaway to you guys, just as a souvenir to remember our troops overseas and pray for them, which now will include him and his Company.

You may can shine it, engrave it, etc... They are actually from his helicopter, that he collected after training. The Apache has among its killing power, the M230 Chain Gun, which is a 30 mm.

Rules:
- Veterans:
Will have the chance to drop THREE enterings.
- First Responders, (LEO, Firefighters, EMR, etc): Will drop TWO
- Supporters:
Also will drop TWO

DRAW:

- Will be by a random number generator and drawing will be done December 20 (Sunday) and I will post screen shot from the drawing, so you all can see it.
- I will mail them to the winners.
- Every winner will get THREE shells (only one shell will have the head bullet..)
- Some shells will have some damages, but you can work it out and fix it; it is not too bad (Remember: they were all collected after real shooting...)
-
Will be a total of 12 WINNERS. SO, your chance to grab this is really high!!

God bless our Military!
Merry Christmas !!

Internet_20200727_225653_2[1].jpeg

This is the M230
20200714_131405.jpg

20201129_212702.jpg
20201129_212834.jpg
20201129_212635.jpg

Attachments

• 20200806_180405.jpg
    20200806_180405.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 64