• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giving a gun to relative out of state?

I'm handing it to him. No shipping nothing illegal.

No like I purchased a gun here and I'm considering giving it to him in person as a Christmas gift.
Oh, because if you were RETURNING his gun, there are no unconstitutional meaningless hoops to jump through.

Laws are dumb. Who cares? It’s your dad. There are anywhere Between 15,000 to 50,000 laws on the books. At any given time your average America breaks 3-5 of them a day without even knowing it.

I cannot believe you cannot legally give your dad a ******** gun as a gift. Do what you want. Life is too short to worry about bull**** like that.

Laws are dumb. Who cares? It’s your dad. There are anywhere Between 15,000 to 50,000 laws on the books. At any given time your average America breaks 3-5 of them a day without even knowing it.

I cannot believe you cannot legally give your dad a ******** gun as a gift. Do what you want. Life is too short to worry about bull**** like that.

You sir, are exactly what is wrong with this country.

But seriously, I'm not advocating for you to break any laws, or commit a federal felony. So just use an FFL. This way, when you hand your father his rifle, in the living room of his home, your mother will not have to run around the house yelling "federal felony, federal felony, federal felony" like Goober from the Andy Griffith show.

Back
Top Bottom