• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glamorous ‘Queen of the Bikers’ dies in high speed BMW crash

"It was a revelation for me that a girl can ride like this. She was a cool biker, like Valentino Rossi."

"She used a BMW S1000 RR like professionals from MotoGP. So something extraordinary must have happened that the bike didn't make it into a turn."

So much fail in this article.

So she does risky, foolish things on public roadways and somehow that makes her like Rossi?? I dont think so. Honestly she looks like some hoochie model that rides like a squid and pushed her luck too far. I doubt it was the bikes fault it didnt turn in. Sorry she died, but come on.

Pushed to far, certainly, foolhardy, certainly sounds like it. A better rider than a 'squid', almost certainly.
I would disagree.
Rossi wouldnt pull any of those moves on a public rodway. A track maybe, but he has sense enogh to know a public roadway isnt the place to "push too far, or be foolhardy". Leave that kind of speed and stunting for a closed course.

Maybe I'm being harsh, but after over 30 years riding I have seen too many people over ride their ability and get hurt. Look at any youtube video from Deals Gap and youll see what I mean. Most single rider crashes are avoidable. Rider error and unknown road conditions will get you everytime.

Back
Top Bottom