• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glamorous ‘Queen of the Bikers’ dies in high speed BMW crash

Funny thing is if she didnt have a set of knockers no one would pay her one iota of attention. There are thousands of guys that do stuff like that every day in every city and they get 0 recognition, except their small following on social media. If one of them died doing that they would get crucified for being stupid on public roads. What makes her different? The fact that shes a girl? Stupid is as stupid does.

Sorry someone died but beyond that she gets no respect from me. If she had ran into a car in the process and kill someone then what would the headline read? I just have a problem with the hypocrisy of it all just because she rode around in a bikini.
TRUTH!

Funny thing is if she didnt have a set of knockers no one would pay her one iota of attention. There are thousands of guys that do stuff like that every day in every city and they get 0 recognition, except their small following on social media. If one of them died doing that they would get crucified for being stupid on public roads. What makes her different? The fact that shes a girl? Stupid is as stupid does.

Sorry someone died but beyond that she gets no respect from me. If she had ran into a car in the process and kill someone then what would the headline read? I just have a problem with the hypocrisy of it all just because she rode around in a bikini.
That was my thoughts too...I didnt express it as clearly as you did though.

The novices when they feel comfortable to speed are at their most dangerous.

She was a good looking woman. Too bad someone didn't take her to the track to explore her limits and avoid that sudden deadly deceleration.

truth about this is... as a former stunter,and doing shows around the state for many years, i feel bad about it. this is very sad, she was not a stunter as much as a rider with a few tricks. her allure was she was hot and on a bike. but one thing to remember here. she went out doing something she loved. it is a much better life lived on the edge. you can stay in the middle and live a long life or you can live more in a year then most life in a lifetime.
Gods speed..

truth about this is... as a former stunter,and doing shows around the state for many years, i feel bad about it. this is very sad, she was not a stunter as much as a rider with a few tricks. her allure was she was hot and on a bike. but one thing to remember here. she went out doing something she loved. it is a much better life lived on the edge. you can stay in the middle and live a long life or you can live more in a year then most life in a lifetime.
Gods speed..
I'm sure her daughter would have preferred having her Mom come home safely that day.
Also, dangerous riding at high speeds is not for public roads no matter how experienced they are. If she had killed someone else I'm sure the victim's family would not have cared one bit how passionate she was.

Started riding about the time Biker13 turned 60 years old around 1958 on a 1939 Indian I bought for $50, Rode a Triumph 650 in the early 60's and ran enduro's on a Bultaco in the late 60's, sold my last crotch rocket about 5 years ago. Now just slow cruising on my two Harleys. Riding a bike is no more dangerous than putting a loaded gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger. Times are different now, traffic is heavier, loons on cell phones, drivers with their heads up their azz. I'm not giving up riding as long as I can swing a leg over the seat, but I ride now with my head on a swivel. I've only been in two accidents, both when the morons in a car backed up into me and finding reverse on a bike with 4000lbs coming at you is rather hard to do..

Back
Top Bottom