• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 Appendix carry holster recommendation??

bass222000

Default rank <2500 posts
10mm Junkie
51   0
Reaction score
Any of you guys appendix carry a Glock 19? If so what holster would you recommend?? I rock a Crossbreed super-tuk and Mini-Tuk for my G19, G20, and G43. Usually wear them at the 4-5 O'clock position. Thinking I want to try appendix carry and was wondering what a good holster for my G19 would be since its a little bit larger firearm compared to the 43.

Opinions????

This one made by Gearcraft. The lead time for a custom holster is a couple weeks, but this one is already made and ready to ship. I love mine. And if you wish to carry in another position , no problem.
http://gearcraftholsters.com/ready-to-ship/

Or this one made specifically for appendix carry. I have not tried this one personally, but I have several Gearcraft holsters and I feel confident it won't disappoint.
http://gearcraftholsters.com/the-quickie/

I can appendix as my edc. I tried several before finding the best imho. I use the gearcraft quickie with the claw, the claw makes a huge difference. Appendix Took me some getting used to but i have no issues with it at all now. Conceals great. @billieco makes wonderful holsters and the absolute best customer service.

Attachments

• IMG_1292.JPG
    IMG_1292.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 39
I think you should also consider a quality belt along with a Gearcraft holster...

I have a few of the GC IWB right hand carry and had one of them stolen by a friend who swears he will give it back like 2 weeks ago...

I prefer the GC IWB and can slide it from the 5 o'clock to the 1 o'clock pretty easily. I stash a spare mag in rear pocket and carry 10+ hrs daily and I don't have a desk job.

Love the Gearcraft stuff & try to support local businesses. I couldn't find an appendix holster that worked well for me. Look up urban carry holsters. I just ordered one.

Back
Top Bottom