• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 or 26 for concealability in a crossbreed supertuck holster?

I guess I was just worried that unless I wore baggy shirts the grip of the g19 would show through the back of my shirt much more than the g26. I want something that hides well no matter what I wear. I really appreciate all of the great comments. Thank you all very much. I haven't bought either of the guns yet. I currently carry a Walther pk380 everyday, but am looking to get something different. I ordered a crossbreed supertuck for my Walther about 6 weeks ago and still haven't received it giving me the option still to cancel my order and place one for a different gun. I'm thinking that even though my Walther is slimmer it won't help all that much for concealment with this type of holster. So what is your take on the importance of a thin gun in this type of holster? Does the Glock seem to be thin enough or do some of you think the Walther might be better suited for iwb carry? Once again thank you very much for all of you being so nice and helping me out. I'm pretty new to carrying daily and can use all the help and opinions I can get.

I guess I was just worried that unless I wore baggy shirts the grip of the g19 would show through the back of my shirt much more than the g26. I want something that hides well no matter what I wear. I really appreciate all of the great comments. Thank you all very much. I haven't bought either of the guns yet. I currently carry a Walther pk380 everyday, but am looking to get something different. I ordered a crossbreed supertuck for my Walther about 6 weeks ago and still haven't received it giving me the option still to cancel my order and place one for a different gun. I'm thinking that even though my Walther is slimmer it won't help all that much for concealment with this type of holster. So what is your take on the importance of a thin gun in this type of holster? Does the Glock seem to be thin enough or do some of you think the Walther might be better suited for iwb carry? Once again thank you very much for all of you being so nice and helping me out. I'm pretty new to carrying daily and can use all the help and opinions I can get.

In this case I would go with the 19. The Walther is wider at 1.2", the Glock 19 is 1.18" 8+1 of .380 or 15+1 9mm. Actually the 19 is smaller in all dimensions except length. Glock wins hands down.

Model: PK380
Caliber: .380 ACP
Action: Single/Double Action
Barrel Length: 3.66"
Capacity: 8+1 Rounds
Overall Length: 6.5"
Height: 5.2"
Width: 1.2"

Glock 19
Overall length (slide) 6.85 in. (174 mm)
Height, including magazine 5.00 in. (127 mm)
Width 1.18 in. (30 mm)
Barrel length 4.02 in. (102 mm)

Last edited:
The only thing that makes the Walther sound so much wider on paper is because the slide width is made wider from where the safety is. The safety is very small and when just comparing the slide itself it is quite a bit slimmer than a Glock. I used to have a Glock 22 and compared to that my Walther was significantly slimmer overall. But yeah I do really like all of the other specs of the Glock. The Walther may be 1.2" when measured from the safety, but the safety is so small it's not really worth considering as it doesn't really affect concealment. With that said the slide itself is only about 0.8".

the G19 I got about a month ago is just like the one in my avatar...................I really digg it and can carry it IWB all day like its hardly there ;)

I was readin a review on it earlier and this dood compared to a bar of soap ..........just soft round edges or somthin like that ..lol

I wear a G-19 every single day all day in a Comp-Tac Minotaur which is very similar to the Crossbreed... plus I even teach classes with it.
That system works well for a lot of people but you should try it for yourself to confirm that it works for you.
(Prior to that I carried a G-23 for 19 years in a Milt Sparks Heritage Inside the Waist holster.)

Last edited:
I wear a G-19 every single day all day in a Comp-Tac Minotaur which is very similar to the Crossbreed... plus I even teach classes with it.
That system works well for a lot of people but you should try it for yourself to confirm that it works for you.

91s13, I will be up in tunnel hill at protective measures' range for the ODT pin shoot on the 12th. Says you're in Dalton, come on by the range and you can try my crossbreed on for size. I'm sure there will 19s and 26s available to put in the holster.

Back
Top Bottom