• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 or 26 for concealability in a crossbreed supertuck holster?

Thanks for letting me know about the pin shoot TACTICOOL. Unless something crazy comes up that day I'll be there. I look forward to meeting some odt members.

This is random, but what is a good gun oil and cleaner? I bought some break free clp and some hoppes elite gun oil. I used to use rem oil, but started reading some good things about the winchester break free clp and decided to give it a try. The gun oil I bought didn't really seem that great. I've been reading good things about militek 1 and considered trying that. The hoppes elite doesn't really seem any different than regular motor oil. Also I've heard people talk about ballistol. Any opinions?

This is random, but what is a good gun oil and cleaner? I bought some break free clp and some hoppes elite gun oil. I used to use rem oil, but started reading some good things about the winchester break free clp and decided to give it a try. The gun oil I bought didn't really seem that great. I've been reading good things about militek 1 and considered trying that. The hoppes elite doesn't really seem any different than regular motor oil. Also I've heard people talk about ballistol. Any opinions?

CCW will have some new lubricant called "silver bullet" to try at the pin shoot. But until then, here's a good thread about lube........
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?33635-What-kinda-lube-do-you-use-on-your-firearms

For general use, any of those should be fine. Don't overthink things.... you're off to a really good start.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of Slip 2000 EWL for my stuff. Can't seem to burn it off regardless of how many rounds through whatever gun I'm shooting.

I just got the crossbreed supertuck in the mail for my pk380, and yeah I would have to get a Glock 26 over a 19. The problem for me lies in the grip length. I guess I'm just not big enough to conceal that part of the gun very well. I do think that with the g26 having such a short grip it should hide pretty well for me (hopefully). I know most everyone has told me to get the g19 over the g26, but I'm not going to buy the g26 and add any extensions to the magazine. I would just carry it stock. I would probably also get a g19 eventually too because I do really like the feel of them. Heck maybe I would carry them both at the same time lol.

I just got the crossbreed supertuck in the mail for my pk380, and yeah I would have to get a Glock 26 over a 19. The problem for me lies in the grip length. I guess I'm just not big enough to conceal that part of the gun very well. I do think that with the g26 having such a short grip it should hide pretty well for me (hopefully). I know most everyone has told me to get the g19 over the g26, but I'm not going to buy the g26 and add any extensions to the magazine. I would just carry it stock. I would probably also get a g19 eventually too because I do really like the feel of them. Heck maybe I would carry them both at the same time lol.

I'll have my G26 and the crossbreed made for it at the shoot. You can try the rig out and you'll know for sure.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom