• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReganR6

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
BMF
132   0
Reaction score
When it comes to threaded barrels for a glock is it more about looks or is there one company just absolutely better than the others?

Thanks

I have a couple of zev,stormlake,kkm. I won’t give zev any more of my money tho. Customer service sucks. Go with the agency or a SAI

From what limited knowledge I have on the subject, most 9mm aftermarket cans come with a 1/2 x 28 thread pattern. The glock factory threaded barrels come with 13.5 X1 lh thread pattern. If you want to run a factory glock threaded barrel you'll have to get an insert from the suppressor manufacturer, which is not a big deal, but usually an added expense.

From what limited knowledge I have on the subject, most 9mm aftermarket cans come with a 1/2 x 28 thread pattern. The glock factory threaded barrels come with 13.5 X1 lh thread pattern. If you want to run a factory glock threaded barrel you'll have to get an insert from the suppressor manufacturer, which is not a big deal, but usually an added expense.

Right. I can either buy another piston or just sell the barrels that I have an make it the same across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom