• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 vs P320C

I've also yet to try the 320, but really want to. It's just hard to spend more money foI9r a heavier, bigger gun with less capacity. Sub compact vs baby Glock, the Glock weighs less and has one or more rounds standard capacity than the Sig. And that continues head to head up the scale.

And a word on .357 Sig. With it's 40 S&W casing bottlenecked down to it's 9mm slug this sizzling cartridge feeds perfectly and flies faster than either of it's predecessors. Typical defense rounds have muzzle velocities of 1350 fps amd muzzle energies of over 500 ft-lbs. As compared to the 9mm at 1150 fp

What about the 320 makes it not conceal as well??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Screenshot_2017-04-17-21-36-54.png

Grip angle and slightly larger - probably the same reasons why it feels better to shoot lol

Just snagged my 2nd sig, so dang expensive, and at their price I sort of expect them to be the holy grail of firearms... But atlas my second Sig also is a bit of a let down and feels overpriced and induces a little guilt for spending so much on one pistol. My p226 is nice, but heavy, and I feel like it's only smoother because of the weight and I'm not any more accurate with it than I am a $500 dollar used glock at less than half the costs.

The Sig to me is basically a luxury range gun but too heavy for carry or night stand duty and does not replace my glocks at all. It sits next to my 1911 which I also consider luxury range gun only. Just me.

On the 320C I can't get over the frame and grip on it for some reason, I am going to rent one soon though and see how it shoots, doubt I'll buy one, I have a 19 and a 26. I'm thinking about adding a CZ to the line up, have never owned one and love the ergos on it.

I like the 320 better. I've owned several Glocks and still have a 26 which I consider the best of the bunch but the 320 just feels better to me. Never had a 19 but I had a 23 for many years....just saying ya'll might want to shoot one first.

View attachment 1135624 I have always been a Glock guy. I recently picked up a P320C to see if the hype was real. It is. But I wouldn't get rid of my Glock for it, I also wouldn't get rid of the P320 for a Glock. It's like being in love with two smoking hot fraternal twins. Haha. Anyone else have these two and think the same or differently? Which do you like better, why?
If you could get the Sig grip, with the Glock slide, mags and barrel THEN you'd have a sweet beast. The ergonomics of Sigs. 250/320 grip is awesome. But the modular exchange stuff is just a gimmick. It's still only one gun, just dressed up in shorts or long pants. At least with the Glocks, you can get the Baby and use AN magazine length(which is the IMPORTANT part of the grip. And with Glock if you get a 40 S&W or .357 Sig you only have to drop in a $100 barrel (and mag with 9MM) to shoot all THREE calibers. Sigs caliber exchange kits require grip, slide, barrel and recoil spring and cost damn near as much as buying a who Glock.

Sig is great. Don't get me wrong but they act like they really did something fresh and new with the modularity exchange of the P250/320. All they did was re-invent the wheel and mark it up to the price of a whole new car. Smoke, mirrors and hype.

CCW a decent-sized handgun, like a P229, is a matter of how you dress, along with your holster and belt. I've carried a P229 concealed for work for 15 years now. By concealed I mean truly covert, for up to 30 hours straight, although the norm is more like 16 hours straight. Never given me any issues with concealability or comfort, and I'm carrying on my belt along with 2 spare mags and a set of handcuffs.

The weight and heft give me peace of mind. If all I was worried about were a mugging then my S&W 442 and a 5rd reload Speed Strip in my pocket would be fine. Nowadays, with active shooter situations and terrorism within our borders, I want something with more capacity and reach. I wouldn't wanna have to make a 100yd+ shot with my 442, but that's a chip shot with my P229 or Beretta 92 Compact.

Don't carry for what you THINK the fight will be......carry for what the fight COULD be.

What about the 320 makes it not conceal as well??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The slide on it is a little wide (compared to my mod 2)

If you could get the Sig grip, with the Glock slide, mags and barrel THEN you'd have a sweet beast. The ergonomics of Sigs. 250/320 grip is awesome. But the modular exchange stuff is just a gimmick. It's still only one gun, just dressed up in shorts or long pants. At least with the Glocks, you can get the Baby and use AN magazine length(which is the IMPORTANT part of the grip. And with Glock if you get a 40 S&W or .357 Sig you only have to drop in a $100 barrel (and mag with 9MM) to shoot all THREE calibers. Sigs caliber exchange kits require grip, slide, barrel and recoil spring and cost damn near as much as buying a who Glock.

Sig is great. Don't get me wrong but they act like they really did something fresh and new with the modularity exchange of the P250/320. All they did was re-invent the wheel and mark it up to the price of a whole new car. Smoke, mirrors and hype.

Actually to do a caliber exchange you just need the slide/barrel/recoil assembly and a magazine, the include a grip frame as well because you may be swapping to a subcompact from a full size or visa versa and would need a different frame.With 40 and 357 sig in the 320 you can just change the barrel (like in the glock)

As for the mags, if your using the sub compact the compact and full size mags work in it as well just like a glock.

The slide on it is a little wide (compared to my mod 2)

Actually to do a caliber exchange you just need the slide/barrel/recoil assembly and a magazine, the include a grip frame as well because you may be swapping to a subcompact from a full size or visa versa and would need a different frame.With 40 and 357 sig in the 320 you can just change the barrel (like in the glock)

As for the mags, if your using the sub compact the compact and full size mags work in it as well just like a glock.
So you don't need the WHOLE $379 kit, just $329 worth of it. Cool. ;)

Back
Top Bottom