• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 vs P320C

So you don't need the WHOLE $379 kit, just $329 worth of it. Cool. ;)

To switch between .40 and .357, just a barrel swap as with all Sigs (all mine at least) as far as I know. Same mags too. I also have 9mm conversion barrels for my 229 and 239 (both .357) so only switch mags and recoil spring to move down to 9mm. Just ordered one for the 226. I'd bet a 9mm conversion barrel for the 320 will be available soon enough with how popular it has become.

To switch between .40 and .357, just a barrel swap as with all Sigs (all mine at least) as far as I know. Same mags too. I also have 9mm conversion barrels for my 229 and 239 (both .357) so only switch mags and recoil spring to move down to 9mm. Just ordered one for the 226. I'd bet a 9mm conversion barrel for the 320 will be available soon enough with how popular it has become.
Nice. My Glocks have been cross dressing for years. LOL. I TRIED like hell to get Ruger to do it with the SR pistols but they just ignored all my emails.

I recently did a range comparison on the G19 vs 320c I'm new to both guns and neither impressed but the Glock was better for me but it's a bit like saying cat ****s better than a dog turd I'd really prefer to have neither in my hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom