• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19 vs P320C

Would like to try the 320 to see how it holds up against my metal frame Sigs

If you couldn't find someone to rent one to try I'd welcomely let you run a mag or two through mine. The metal frame sigs definately shoot better (boy do I miss my 226 sometimes) but I think (for me at least) the 320c makes a lot more sense for carry. That first trigger pull on the sig in DA mode I could never get to land on target where I wanted. I actually had a kydex holster for the sig with the trigger and guard well protected and carried it with the hammer cocked most times when I had it. I was never nervous about it discharging unless I intended to, but still.. be nice if they made a SAO version that wasn't a special $1200 gun that I'd never want to carry and potentially scuff up lol

What about the 320 makes it not conceal as well??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, how well something conceals depends mainly on body type, how your dressed and where you carry. My EDC is my 229 Legion .357 and sometimes the 239 .357. But I've also carried a 226, 227 and 220 10mm which was huge and over 50oz. All carried and concealed fine IWB at 4 To 5. With a good belt and holster, I don't notice the weight.

View attachment 1135624 I have always been a Glock guy. I recently picked up a P320C to see if the hype was real. It is. But I wouldn't get rid of my Glock for it, I also wouldn't get rid of the P320 for a Glock. It's like being in love with two smoking hot fraternal twins. Haha. Anyone else have these two and think the same or differently? Which do you like better, why?

Which do you shoot better?

IMO I like the way the 19 feels and conceals. Put some night sights on it and you are gtg!
I like the 26/27/33, SHorter nose, no rail so smaller up front as well as shorter and with a G19/23/32 mag and the adaptor sleeve it fits better in the palm than the midsize grips. It's a very comfortable feel.

g26b.jpg
Glock_19.jpg

Back
Top Bottom