• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19

I like the extended slide release but not the extended mag release.
The extended mag release sticks out too far and tends to get squeezed into ejecting your mag when carried in a concealed holster.
I kept ejecting my mags loose when carrying and driving and didn't figure it out until my mag fell on the ground after exiting my vehicle.
I shaved it down to a workable size.

The only thing I would recommend doing to your Glock is glock night sights and shoot it alot. Invest your money in ammo and forget all the aftermarket "upgrades". ROCK YO GLOCK STOCK! :rockon:
^^^THIS^^^All Day. Every Day. Twice a Day on Weekends. Night sights. Shoot it. Shoot it some more. If you want a "race gun" get something else. It's a Honda Accord. A Honda Accord is an excellent, practical, reliable vehicle but you ain't gonna put a six inch lift kit on it or try to tune it to run ten second quarter mile times. It ain't made for that. Don't be stupid. Don't put curb feelers on your lawn mower. Don't mess with your Glock.

I added a Ghost connector, extended slide release, and an Apex flat face trigger to mine (just personal preference on the trigger, I don't like the factory serrated trigger). But, truth be told, it's not too bad straight out of the box.

Other than that, I keep it cleaned and lubed and shoot the crap out of it. Size vs. capacity, it really is a nice firearm. Nice, but not so nice you won't use it like the tool it is.

Anyone stipple their frame. I've seen a ton of people do it and I don't think it adds much to the gun. Will heed everyone's advice on the night sights and trigger though.

Anyone stipple their frame. I've seen a ton of people do it and I don't think it adds much to the gun. Will heed everyone's advice on the night sights and trigger though.

I'm not a fan of stippling (at all, LOL). If the desired effect is additional grip, there's plenty of aftermarket grip options that accomplish the same thing, but they can be removed if you change your mind, sell the gun, etc.

@TractiongripsDon is a long time member here that makes a great product (very reasonably priced, too). Talon Grips also makes a good product.

Heck, a very cheap option is a piece of bicycle tire tube pulled up onto the grip. Sounds crazy, but it works like a charm.

Back
Top Bottom