• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19

I usually give a few recommendations to first time Glock owners. Do a full stipple with finger grove removal. Have some slide work done and get an RMR cut. Install suppressor height sights and an RM07. Install an SSVI trigger. Add a fluted aftermarket barrel preferably threaded but that part is optional. That should get you headed in the right direction.

I usually give a few recommendations to first time Glock owners. Do a full stipple with finger grove removal. Have some slide work done and get an RMR cut. Install suppressor height sights and an RM07. Install an SSVI trigger. Add a fluted aftermarket barrel preferably threaded but that part is optional. That should get you headed in the right direction.
Yeah get agency arms or salient to build it. Everyone gotta have a 2500 dollar Glock lol.

You can have fun with a 19 if you care to. I have enjoyed having fun with mine. You don't have to have someone build it for you. They are so simple to work on you can do it yourself.
g-19-b.jpg
g-19-c.jpg

Glock extended slide release/mag release and talon rubber grip. I prefer night sights in my pistols as well. Keep it simple and don't mess with perfection lol

You can have fun with a 19 if you care to. I have enjoyed having fun with mine. You don't have to have someone build it for you. They are so simple to work on you can do it yourself.View attachment 1185683 View attachment 1185684

Im still trying to grasp building something. To me it isnt as much as building as it is assembling. The parts are already completed you just have to stick them on. At some point youve put together an entirely different pistol. If it takes that much cash and effort, buy something else unless youre in competitions of some sort. Even then there are probably other alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom