• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19

Cool story. This thread is about Glocks. I like Sigs too but Glocks are better.
I think this thread has been all about Glocks, not by anyone as to debate or say one is better or not. Basically everyone agrees, Glocks are great, for more or less to different people, but most feel a Glock is best stock, or with a few minor upgrades. The builds are cool, and who can't appreciate and drool over such a beautiful weapon as is pictured above, but most believe that is not for most of us. All n all, we're on the same page, no beating up on Glocks in any way. Don't misread it Matt, its all good man.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I own 2 Gen 4 19's and have only changed the sights. The grip angle is different on a Glock so it takes some getting used to, but once you get used to it they shoot great and to be able to take it to Smyrna and get parts installed while you wait is a bonus

I spent many years shooting 1911's, so Glocks never felt right to me. The way I learned to shoot one was to lay down the 1911 and only shoot a Glock for about 2 years. Now they feel natural and I shoot them very well. That is what I carry most of the time. I also always set them up the same, Trijicon HD sights and a factory -3.5 connector. I might polish the firing pin plunger a little if it is rough. This gives a light take up and very predictable wall then clean break. I must confess I am thinking about removing the finger grooves, under cutting and stippling one just from boredom. When you come from a world of customizing 1911's for years it is hard to not make it your own.

Back
Top Bottom