• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19x score!

The little tab on the front strap of the 19x prevents some other Glock magazines from fully seating in the 19x and they won’t work.
Porter, all my other mags, including magpul, ETS, and even my 33 rd mags ( made for the Glock 17 ) fully seat and work like thy should, not sure what kind of koolaid you have been drinking. Of course Glock 19 mags will not fit into a Glock 17 lower.

Good find. Avoid the sayers of NAY. You done good. As they are more and more available they will come down in price, but right now they are flying off the shelves.

I was thinking, I would NOT get one but, I caved and couldn't resist. May be a novelty or just the oddity of it at first but as previously stated, Once you hold it and shoot it, It kind of makes sense and I can see it as a duty weapon or something for home/vehicle defense but not really as a carry. It really feels just like a G19 with a G17 mag with a Grip extension thing that I already have setup for whatever.

Oh, and since I get Blue Label, I ended up getting mine delivered for $586 Plus $10 transfer fee so I guess it was alright. Taking to the range today to try it out by putting a couple hundred rounds through it. We shall see but, I surely don't expect anything glorious or other than typical Glock functionality. It is prettier than a normal black colored Glock though, lol.

Porter, all my other mags, including magpul, ETS, and even my 33 rd mags ( made for the Glock 17 ) fully seat and work like thy should, not sure what kind of koolaid you have been drinking. Of course Glock 19 mags will not fit into a Glock 17 lower.

No koolaid. You cant run gen5 glock mags in a 19x All you older 17 mags should be fine though.

Back
Top Bottom