• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 19x

i thought it was ass backwards too, and probly is but from what ive seen its quicker to draw, more capacity and maybe better for appendix carry which i dont do anyway. still why not a 19 with a 17 mag. who sells them blue label ? and price if any of yall know

Thats not a bad price at all if it comes with night sights already.
not at all man
just checked price there 533 blue label price and have night sights. i hope the frame is solid dye thru and thru and the mags rather than cerakote
Thanks man appreciate it.

I'm gonna just buy it from cabelas for 512 plus tax when I get back.

is that blue label price or a sale ? im down to save 20+ bucks and my blue label coupon as well
We'll I buy 6 cabelas gift cards for 80 dollars each (each gift card is worth 100 though) and apply military discount. It's not straightforward but it's not complicated either cause the only extra step needed is buying 6 gift cards off ebay which I've done numerous times. I posted that gift card sale in the steals and deals section

I’m admittedly a Glock kool-aid drinker, but even I was shaking my head when the 19x came out. I didn’t see what all the fuss was about and thought they got it backwards...I’d prefer a 17 slide on a 19 frame.

But then.... I went to AO and checked out the new 19x

And now.... I want one. I feel like a dumb kid falling for the cheap marketing tricks and wanting a new toy. But they got me, and it’s on my wish list.

Back
Top Bottom