• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 20 holster help meeee

i_the_prodigy

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
68   0
Reaction score
Sup bros, looking for a Glock 20 OWB holster with a TLR-1, preferably level 2. I’ve heard any holster that fits a 21 will fit a 20 but does that still work when adding a tlr-1? And to make things more complicated I want it to be dropped a little from my waist. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cook's Holsters can also help you out.

To answer your question: No, a standard holster will not accommodate a tlr-1. They have to be specifically designed to accept it.

Ok after more research I’m wanting to get a safariland holster to use with its low ride belt adapter. I just don’t know which one will fit. The safariland website says only three and they’re all over $150 with a dropleg

Cook's Holsters can also help you out.

To answer your question: No, a standard holster will not accommodate a tlr-1. They have to be specifically designed to accept it.

I meant to ask if a holster made for a glock 21 with tlr-1 will fit a glock 20 with a tlr-1. I’ll look Into the cooks holsters

Ok after more research I’m wanting to get a safariland holster to use with its low ride belt adapter. I just don’t know which one will fit. The safariland website says only three and they’re all over $150 with a dropleg

Seriously... look at gearcraft before you buy a safariland. Awesome product, great customer service and you’re supporting a local business.

Back
Top Bottom