• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 26?

PandaWithaGun

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
3   0
Reaction score
Thinking about trying to trade my S&W Shield for a Glock 26. I've had it for about a year but haven't shot it. Is this a trade ya'll could actually see happen? I don't know if somebody would trade a G26 for a Shield or not but it's always been one of my dream carry guns. Just floating an idea.

I love my shield and my 26. I agree there is currently several hundred separating them new. Used you may get closer to maybe a $50 on a gen 3 and $100 on a gen 4.

I have a gen3 G26 and I like it just fine. I wouldn't trade it, BUT I always see people claiming the Sheild carries better and feels better in hand?

I've had both. The Shield carries and out shot my G26. But I ended up keeping the G26 because it really wasn't that much of a difference and I like the mag capacity. You really can't go wrong with either and the Shield price sure is attractive.

There is about 175 price difference between the two on budsgunshop at the moment. I don't dislike the shield and it definitely disappears when you are conceal carrying, I just think I'd like to have something with higher capacity while still being able to carry good. Either a Glock 26 or a Glock 19 seems to be a couple of the most highly recommended.

I have both and it's a hard choice but I lean towards the shield if I'm dressing for warm weather and it's usually warm in GA. Like above poster, It shoots better for me. I'd rather be 2 rounds less and hit my target.

The more I've researched I've figured out for a closer price point where somebody might be willing to trade I could get the M&P 9c that is still easy to carry but will accept higher cap magazines if I wanted it to.

Back
Top Bottom