• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 27

Jank

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
0   0
Reaction score
Are there 11 or 13 round magazines that will fit in the glock 27 flush?? If so could you please tell me where? I thought about selling this gun before I received it. Felt it in my hand and thought nah I rather keep it.

No.

The only flush fitting magazine is the stock 9 round Glock 27 one. From there, to increase capacity you have to either add a +1 finger extension or go with the longer magazines from the Glock 23(13 rd) or Glock 22(15 or 17 rd). With the 13 rd or 15 rd magazine you can getspacers to make them feel like part of the gun instead of just sticking out of it. I carry my 27 with the9rd(plus 1 extension) and a 13 rd w/spacer as a backup. I also fingd that the 27 with the 13 rd magazine and spacer actually feel BETTER than the Glock 23(the cruve at the heel of the hand with the 27/spacer is more ergonomic). You could also get +1 or +2 extensions for the 13/15/17 rd magazines if you wanted.

Also, with the 27 you can get conversion barrels to shoot either 9mm or .357 Sig. With the .357 Sig the 40S&W barrels work but with the 9mm you would need to buy magazines. All of this is pretty decently priced at Cheaper than Dirt.

Back
Top Bottom