• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 3.5lb connectors $10.99 delivered_non OEM

Rob62

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
261   0
Reaction score
Some folks only want the factory OEM connectors. I am not that picky. This is not a difficult part to manufacture.

I can tell no difference between this one and any of several other non original 3.5 lb connectors over factory ones.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/3-5-LB-Polis...Performance-/171942985415?txnId=1752474700007

And for you truly cheap, err.....frugal ODT'ers..Here is one for 4 cents less at $10.95 each delivered.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/GHOST-3-5-lb...3D171942985415&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460

Regards,

Rob

I've wondered about these. Also curious about all the no-name 'match' Glock barrels floating around on eBay.
Do people really put "match" barrels in their glocks other than for adding a threaded barrel? I saw a thread with a chart somewhere comparing all the different brand barrels accuracy shot from one of those clamped rest deals. Factory glock was in the upper half and out shot the majority of the higher end "pretty" barrels.

As for the topic here - I was looking at the Lone Wold "Improved" connector - IDK enough about these things but I want to play around with a glock to figure it out.
https://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1031

I have used a Lonewolf Connector - along with several others in various Glocks. Frankly, I have found them all to be relatively the same. My inexpensive RCBS trigger pull weight gauge isn't that good to tell small differences in pull weights. Most of these aftermarket connectors only bring trigger pull weight down to around 4.5 lbs at best in my guns. That is without any other modifications - which I am personally not a big fan of.

The trigger pull I do get with any of these reduced weight connectors is good enough for my needs.

A lot of manufacturers seem to be making these things now. Maybe because the profit mark up is so good. Some are so proud of their product they want over $20 for theirs :)

The ones I see with "built in debris channel for improved performance" are funny. IMO Pure marketing BS. How many times has a Glock ever gone down for "debris" in that area ?!? If you clean your Glock even once every few thousand rounds its a non issue. And I suspect after multiple thousand of rounds through the gun its still a non issue. If there is debris which can get in there, and its enough to jam up the operation, no "debris channel" is going to be big enough to fix the problem anyway.

The other thing I noticed is the wavy line connectors - what are the manufacturers thinking.....just looks wrong on so many different levels. I'll attach a pic of one by Rain Tactical - even has the "debris channel". They also have a sexy name for it. Its called the "Avenger" connector. Which begs the question would they sell less if they called it a Fluffy Bunny connector.....maybe call it.....Special Forces Recon Connector.....because as every true Operator knows, you associate those names with a product and you sell 8.69% more....:rolleyes:

wavy connector.jpg

Back
Top Bottom