• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Glock 39

210   0
Reaction score
Ok, a buddy buys one at his favorite pawn shop, thinking he can get some kind of conversion kit for it. ATI makes one, but, only for the G37, full size. It does have the Motor Carrier Compliance on the slide. The ammo isn't everywhere, he's gonna hold on to it. Saw one on here going for $350, anyone have any enlightening info on these Glocks ? I didn't ask what he paid for it. The .45 GAP is interesting , but I'm not sure what it's meant to do, better than a .40 or .45 acp.

I carry a Glock 39 daily. I also have a Glock 37 floating around the safe. Excellent shooters. Ammo can be had cheap if you do a little looking. GT Distributors in Rossville has Winchester Ranger for 14.00 a box of 50 a while back. I have also ordered bulk ammo from precision ammunition out of South Carolina.

I carry a Glock 39 daily. I also have a Glock 37 floating around the safe. Excellent shooters. Ammo can be had cheap if you do a little looking. GT Distributors in Rossville has Winchester Ranger for 14.00 a box of 50 a while back. I have also ordered bulk ammo from precision ammunition out of South Carolina.
Adventure outdoors has it regularly also. I got some target for reasonable prices. I think I have 2 39's and 2 37's fantastic shooters.

Didn't GSP carry the 45Gap's for a while?

I heard they went to 9mm and ankle carry the 43.

I know another local agency let's there agents pick their caliber they prefer as well.
yes they did for a few years around 5 years. I think one of the Swat Teams in Atlanta was the first. Then like you said 9mm

Back
Top Bottom